Posted to builds@apache.org by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/23 12:14:35 UTC

Automate Maven publish

Hello all,

I am looking to automate our package publish process to Nexus and Maven.
Our Project builds native code(C++) and Scala using Maven on different
platforms(osx/linux-cpu/linux-gpu), currently its been very painful to
perform this manually. We also want to move to continuous deployment and
automating would certainly help.

I am sure there are other projects that might have already done this and
wanted to borrow and start from existing work. if your project has
automated publishing Could you please point me to it?

Thanks, Naveen

Re: Automate Maven publish

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.
MXNet(https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/tree/master/scala-package),
we are incubating project. Looking to publish SNAPSHOTs to start with and
then probably publishing release artifacts as well. The SNAPSHOT  audience
is beta users who want to pickup latest changes

Re: Automate Maven publish

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
which Project?