Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by rpaliath <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/21 17:27:38 UTC

Return type is a Cursor

I am new to jmeter and I have a stored procedure which I am trying to call
using JMETER. This stored procedure returns data inside an application
defined cursor. How do I declare that? I tried using the standard
definition, but I am getting a
"Invalid data type: <schemaname>.<packagename>.bank_holiday_cur_type"
message. I tried declaring the Parameter Type as -10, in which case it gives
me an "SQLException: Invalid column type" error.

Here is what is set up on the JDBC Request:

Query Type - Callable Statement
CALL <Schema Name>.<PACKAGE NAME>.GET_BANK_HOLIDAYS(P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O)
Parameter Values: NULL
Parameter Type: -10 (I also tried P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O <Schema Name>.<PACKAGE
NAME>.bank_holiday_cur_type;
Variable Names - P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O

Please let me know what is wrong here.
Rajiv

Re: Return type is a Cursor

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 21/09/2009, rpaliath <ra...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I am new to jmeter and I have a stored procedure which I am trying to call
>  using JMETER. This stored procedure returns data inside an application
>  defined cursor. How do I declare that?

How would you declare it in Java?

>  I tried using the standard definition, but I am getting a

what standard definition?

>  "Invalid data type: <schemaname>.<packagename>.bank_holiday_cur_type"
>  message. I tried declaring the Parameter Type as -10, in which case it gives
>  me an "SQLException: Invalid column type" error.
>
>  Here is what is set up on the JDBC Request:
>
>  Query Type - Callable Statement
>  CALL <Schema Name>.<PACKAGE NAME>.GET_BANK_HOLIDAYS(P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O)
>  Parameter Values: NULL
>  Parameter Type: -10 (I also tried P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O <Schema Name>.<PACKAGE
>  NAME>.bank_holiday_cur_type;
>  Variable Names - P_BANK_HOLIDAYS_O
>
>  Please let me know what is wrong here.

Which version of JMeter are you using?