Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/15 22:02:20 UTC

Re: goal failed on cloudstack-service-console-proxy-rdpclient

Yes, I've seen it. It's not a reliable test, there have been several issues
arise with it, because it requires the compiling host have a certain
configuraiton. It needs to be able to resolve its own hostname, etc.

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.
The actual test failure:

Running rdpclient.MockServerTest

Error in mock server: Received fatal alert: unexpected_message

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Received fatal alert: unexpected_message

at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:208)

at sun.security.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Alerts.java:154)

at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.recvAlert(SSLSocketImpl.java:1991)

at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1098)

at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1344)

at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1371)

at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1355)

at streamer.debug.MockServer.run(MockServer.java:120)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.406 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Running streamer.BaseElementTest

[INFO]

[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.5:testResources (default-testResources)
@ cloud-framework-config ---

[debug] execute contextualize

[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.

[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
/root/apache-cloudstack/framework/config/test/resources

[INFO] Copying 3 resources

[INFO]

[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:testCompile (default-testCompile) @
cloud-framework-config ---

[INFO] Compiling 1 source file to
/root/apache-cloudstack/framework/config/target/test-classes

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.244 sec

Running streamer.ByteBufferTest

Tests run: 400, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.184 sec

Running common.ClientTest

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.101 sec

Results :

Tests in error:

  testIsMockServerCanUpgradeConnectionToSsl(rdpclient.MockServerTest):
Invalid service principal name: host/cs-devel

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.