Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves" <ru...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2003/09/24 17:08:50 UTC

aggregate problem

Hi all,
I'am working with cocoon 2.0.4, tomcat 4.0.6.
I have in my sitemap:
    <map:match pattern="load_rep-*-*-*">
        <map:aggregate element="UCMS">
          <map:part src="http://source1" strip-root="true"/>
          <map:part src="http://source2" strip-root="true"/>
	</map:aggregate>
        <map:transform name="xslt" src="stylesheets/load_rep.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
      </map:match>

the stylesheet load_rep.xsl only match's UCMS element and ignores
all the other elements!

say, the document is: <UCMS><CUSTUMISE>xx</CUSTUMISE></UCMS>
Match is OK!
<xsl:template match="UCMS">
 <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="CUSTUMISE">
 This never happens!! Why?!!!
</xsl:template>

this template is used and prints |CUSTOMISE| !!
<xsl:template match="*">
 |<xsl:value-of select="name()"/>|
</xsl:template>

If I serialize the result as XML, then put it on a file and
replace the map:aggregate by <map:generate src="myfile.xml">, everything
works fine!!
Does anyone have any idea?!!! Encoding problem?! I'am stocked...

Thank's for any help,
Rui Gonçalves

--
Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves <ru...@ptinovacao.pt>
PT Inovação

Re: aggregate problem

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves wrote:

> Thanks Joerg!!
> it's not the difference between CUSTUMISE and CUSTOMISE...
> Don't know what's the problem here, but I "solved" adding a
> stylesheet in the pipeline that prints back the
> result of the aggregation!

Then it's probably the SAX event problem, but I don't know where it
should come from. I hope you can live with your solution.

Joerg

Re: aggregate problem

Posted by "Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves" <ru...@ptinovacao.pt>.
Thanks Joerg!!