Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mike Lecza <ml...@newnetco.com> on 2002/02/08 16:39:52 UTC

Versioning - Is in Slide?

(I know this newbie is being a pain ;-)

I see Versioning listed in the Main Features section.  Is this something
that is currently in the production version or something on the slate
for 2.x?  If it is in the production version, is there some
documentation on it somewhere?

I know that Versioning is work in progress in the WebDAV protocol itself
– just didn’t know if Slide was doing something slick.

Regards,
Mike

Re: Versioning - Is in Slide?

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> (I know this newbie is being a pain ;-)
>
> I see Versioning listed in the Main Features section.  Is this something
> that is currently in the production version or something on the slate
> for 2.x?  If it is in the production version, is there some
> documentation on it somewhere?

> I know that Versioning is work in progress in the WebDAV protocol itself
> - just didn't know if Slide was doing something slick.

There are no versioning features in the current Slide which are usable by an
end user. The plan is to have Slide 2.x support at least Delta V basic
versioning (Juergen can probably give additional details).

Remy

Domain.xml !! The system cannot find the file specified

Posted by baiju rahman <ba...@jenterprise.de>.
hey

I am getting this error as i try to configure slide in tomcat ..
I tried doing every thing ..chaning entry in web.xml and all .

but still the error persists ..Could some body help me out

cheers, baiju