Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 08:16:43 UTC

Lua Plugin from Alibaba

Hi, all,

I came across this plugin from a blog post -
https://blog.zymlinux.net/index.php/archives/768

https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua

I tested it and it worked quite well.

1) Any plan from Taobao/Alibaba on putting it to /experimental/ directory ?

2) Speaking of lua plugin, any plan to add more features to the existing
lua plugin in /experimental/ ?

Thanks.

Kit

Re: Lua Plugin from Alibaba

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
I have filed a jira to start things off and hope to get things going.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-2335

I think first step will be to have asked quehan (portl4t) to add the
licensing text to his source code and submit it as a patch to the jira
ticket. Right?

Re: Lua Plugin from Alibaba

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Lua Plugin from Alibaba

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

Re: Lua Plugin from Alibaba

Posted by Yongming Zhao <mi...@gmail.com>.

在 2013年11月8日,上午10:45,quehan <qu...@taobao.com> 写道:

Re: Lua Plugin from Alibaba

Posted by quehan <qu...@taobao.com>.
Hi, all:

Fwd: Lua Plugin from Alibaba

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lua Plugin from Alibaba

Posted by 英才 <b1...@gmail.com>.
ts_lua is a recommended plug. It can better process my requirements, such as handling
header  (modify response header)
https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua/blob/phonehold/example/modifyheader.lua

URL and url (deny blacklist url and accesskey with ip)
https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua/blob/phonehold/example/blacklist.lua
https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua/blob/phonehold/example/accesskey.lua

Cache lookup  status(Hit or miss )
https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua/blob/phonehold/example/cachelookup.lua

There are relatively well documented, and the performance is also good.

I'd recommended for promoting it as official plugin

在 2013年11月7日,上午2:24,James Peach <jp...@apache.org> 写道:

Re: Lua Plugin from Alibaba

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.