Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2000/12/08 06:18:35 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr/user/unix Makefile.in

On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 04:29:02AM -0000, rbb@locus.apache.org wrote:
> rbb         00/12/07 20:29:02
>
>   Modified:    .        configure.in
>                i18n/unix Makefile.in
>                mmap/unix Makefile.in mmap.c
>                passwd   Makefile.in
>                strings  Makefile.in
>                tables   Makefile.in
>                threadproc/unix Makefile.in proc.c procsup.c signals.c
>                         thread.c threadpriv.c
>                time/unix Makefile.in
>                user/unix Makefile.in
>   Added:       include/arch/unix apr_private.h.in
>   Log:
>   Move apr_private.h.in from the include directory to the arch/unix
>   directory.

Looks like we'd still need apr_private.hw located somewhere. And to remove
include/apr_private.h{w,.in}

>   This removes all temptation to include apr_private.h from
>   outside of APR, because it just isn't available.

Very cool! I've been wondering about a good way to do this (to prevent
accidents :-). Your solution looks good.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: cvs commit: apr/user/unix Makefile.in

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
> > Very cool! I've been wondering about a good way to do this (to prevent
> > accidents :-). Your solution looks good.
>
> I see one hanging out in http-2.0/os/win32/installer/install.c

I would personally ignore the installer directory.  From talks with
OtherBill, I suspect that whole set of files will be re-vamped sooner or
later.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: cvs commit: apr/user/unix Makefile.in

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 09:18:35PM -0800, Greg Stein wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 04:29:02AM -0000, rbb@locus.apache.org wrote:
> >   This removes all temptation to include apr_private.h from
> >   outside of APR, because it just isn't available.
>
> Very cool! I've been wondering about a good way to do this (to prevent
> accidents :-). Your solution looks good.

I see one hanging out in http-2.0/os/win32/installer/install.c

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: cvs commit: apr/user/unix Makefile.in

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
> >   Added:       include/arch/unix apr_private.h.in
> >   Log:
> >   Move apr_private.h.in from the include directory to the arch/unix
> >   directory.
>
> Looks like we'd still need apr_private.hw located somewhere. And to remove
> include/apr_private.h{w,.in}

I thought I did remove apr_private.h.in.  Bill is going to remove
apr_private.hw, and just put apr_private.h in the windows directory.

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131