Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2005/08/12 12:54:19 UTC

[OT] I am away for some time...

Hi,

    I am going to unsubscribe the list because I am away for few weeks
and I will not be able to fetch my mails...
   (and my quota is small...)

--

See you,
Cyriaque,

Re: [OT] I am away for some time...

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.

| Hi,
|
|    I am going to unsubscribe the list because I am away for few weeks
| and I will not be able to fetch my mails...
|   (and my quota is small...)
|
| --
|
| See you,
| Cyriaque,

Enjoy, thanks for your support to my posts earlier.

As regards quota, GMail has over 2.5GB of space and growing, if
you want an account let me know and I'll get one to you.

Gav...

Re: [OT] I am away for some time...

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 12:54 +0200, Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I am going to unsubscribe the list because I am away for few weeks
> and I will not be able to fetch my mails...
>    (and my quota is small...)

Have a good time!

Hope to see you soon again.

salu2