Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/14 19:56:11 UTC

Re: Introducing myself and Veracity

Hey Eric,

Good seeing you here. How's book sales? :-) ... sorry I missed this
thread back in August. Rich just pointed me at it.

Did you get anywhere with those Python bindings?

A bunch of work has gone into Allura recently to make the SCM stuff
fully pluggable. The Mercurial bindings (ForgeHg) are unfortunately
not ALv2 licensed (or similar), so they could not be bundled into an
Allura release. The bindings have now been split out, and each of the
supported SCMs are fully optional.

A Veracity plugin could definitely build on top of that work. Are
there any people in the Veracity community that work with Python?

Cheers,
-g