Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sriram Radhakrishnan <sr...@servion.com> on 2003/06/04 21:29:46 UTC

Configure the Cookies

Dear Team,

	I  have the war file , i  deported with apache . Now i need to
configure the cookies . Pls let  me know how to do it .

Thanks
Sriram

Re: Configure the Cookies

Posted by Jason Bainbridge <ja...@jblinux.org>.
On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 03:29, Sriram Radhakrishnan wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> 	I  have the war file , i  deported with apache . Now i need to
> configure the cookies . Pls let  me know how to do it .

Hi,

What .war file would that be and what do you mean 'deported with apache'?

It's not clear at all what you want to do, for us to be able to help we
require a lot more information.

Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org