Posted to wave-dev@incubator.apache.org by Philip McGrath <ph...@philipmcgrath.com> on 2016/10/04 16:57:16 UTC

Bad links to waveinabox.net

I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this, but I wanted to let
you know that http://waveinabox.net doesn't currently appear to have
anything to do with Wave. I found links to it from
http://incubator.apache.org/wave/about.html and
http://incubator.apache.org/wave/demo-servers.html
Hope this is useful.
Philip

Re: Bad links to waveinabox.net

Posted by Yuri Z <ve...@gmail.com>.
Ok, removed the broken links. Too bad we have no active demo servers.

Posted by Yuri Z <ve...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zachary Yaro <zm...@gmail.com>.

--
Zachary Yaro