Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it> on 2011/10/11 13:42:26 UTC

OT: slides from JavaOne 2011 about web frameworks comparison

http://www.dzone.com/links/r/javaone_2011_comparing_java_web_frameworks_choosi.html

Re: OT: slides from JavaOne 2011 about web frameworks comparison

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:46 AM, Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Martijn is working on both website and examples style. You can follow him
> and give feedbacks at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3341 and
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3435.

Martijn also accepts Pull Requests at https://github.com/dashorst/wicket-site
And I guess donations but contact him personally for this :-)

>> Wicket is clearly the best framework as we all know :) but newcomers
>> might not think that with the "retro style" Wicket website. It could
>> really benefit from an artistic/design update. I'd offer to help but as
>> a software engineer all my design skills exist below the presentation
>> layer :)

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: OT: slides from JavaOne 2011 about web frameworks comparison

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.