Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Samuel Cheung <sy...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/01 17:36:01 UTC

Page Flow framework in Tapestry

Hi,

Is there a page flow framework in Tapestry?
In Struts, there is Struts flow http://struts.apache.org/flow/index.html.

In wonder if there is something similar in Tapestry.

Thank you.

Re: Page Flow framework in Tapestry

Posted by cesar saenz <ja...@gmail.com>.
Colin,
We finally meet at TSSJS, I know you through bok.  I'd be interested
in working on the tapestry web flow integration.  We have something
similar in our current app.  We call it something else we call them
mini apps. Where could I begin?

Cheers,
Cesar Saenz

Posted by Colin Sampaleanu <co...@exis.com>.