Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Ross Lamont <rl...@componentcorp.com> on 2017/10/18 06:10:20 UTC

maven coordinates for zip files

Hi all,

Does binaries-list support non-jar coordinates? For example apache-maven-3.3.9-bin.zip is on maven central, but I can’t configure (or figure out how to configure) binaries-list to take it.

Cheers
Ross

Re: maven coordinates for zip files

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.
Hey Ross,

Am Mittwoch, den 18.10.2017, 17:10 +1100 schrieb Ross Lamont:
> Does binaries-list support non-jar coordinates? For example apache-
> maven-3.3.9-bin.zip is on maven central, but I can’t configure (or
> figure out how to configure) binaries-list to take it.

yes. The DownloadBinaries task was updated to support the full gradle
short dependency syntax:

group:name:version:classifier@extension

So in this case:

org.apache.maven:apache-maven:3.3.9:bin@zip