Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brendan McKenna <mc...@taringold.ie> on 2001/05/02 17:37:23 UTC

Re: ODBC-JDBC ** with JSP ** : 'No suitable driver'

Hi,

	If you unzipped the file into the WEB-INF/lib directory, then
you did it in the wrong place.  They should go in the WEB-INF/classes
directory.  I've been using that approach successfully here for a while
now.

						Brendan

: Ok, I'll try that.
: Nevertheless, I already tried to put the developped classtree of
: classes12.zip (oracle.jdbc....) in the lib directory (unzipped file), and
: it didn't work properly either. I may guess that renaming the .zip in .jar
: would have the same (non-)effect, wouldn't it ?
:
: Jean-François
:
:
--
Brendan McKenna			       Email: brendan.mckenna@taringold.ie
Development Strategist		       Phone: +353-61-338177