Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Amit Hora <ho...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/21 06:25:42 UTC

Unable to Find HbaseContext

I am trying to use hbase with spark using HbaseContext but can't find the dependency

I tried including
Org.apache.hbase
Hbase
1.1.1

But maven is complaining that cant find the artifact

Kindly help

Re: Unable to Find HbaseContext

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hbase-spark module currently is only in master branch.

The feature can be back ported to branch-1 in the future.

Cheers

Posted by Amit Hora <ho...@gmail.com>.