Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Saurabh Chandolia <s....@gmail.com> on 2015/06/19 11:41:58 UTC

Cassandra Metrics

Hi,

I have recently started using Cassandra. As of now, I am only using cfstats
and cfhistograms to monitor individual CF stats. What all cassandra metrics
should I watch for stability and performance? Are there any tools to do the
same? Is there any performance overhead if I start monitoring too many
metrics?

Thanks
- Saurabh

Re: Cassandra Metrics

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 for SPM metrics. OpsCenter is also an option. Here is what I wrote about
monitoring:
http://planetcassandra.org/blog/interview/video-advertising-platform-teads-chose-cassandra-spm-and-opscenter-to-monitor-a-personalized-ad-experience/

C*heers

Alain