Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "King_Henree@yahoo.com" <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/07 02:27:01 UTC

Is NetBeans 3.5 able to run Maven?

I would like to use Maven 1.0-beta-9, but I am not
sure how to setup Maven under NetBeans 3.5.  Does
NetBeans 3.5 support Maven?  Is there a way to
configure Maven with NetBeans 3.5?

TIA.

Re: Is NetBeans 3.5 able to run Maven?

Posted by "King_Henree@yahoo.com" <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, but I am already familiar with and have taken
the steps you have outlined.  I was looking for
information about how to actually run Maven from the
NetBeans IDE, like I am able to execute an Ant script.
 I was thinking that since Ant and Maven are so close
that maybe there was a way to invoke Maven from NB,
like I can with Ant.

Thanks.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mindspring.com>.