Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Bob Tiernay <bt...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/06 16:29:13 UTC

Scope Plugin

Does anyone know if there are plans to include the Scope plugin
(http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/scope-plugin.html) in the core, and
perhaps add some canned interceptor stacks that include it? I see this as
missing core component that has offers a great value add to the framework
and it's users.

Bob

Re: Scope Plugin

Posted by "matt.payne" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Agreed on excellent value.  It is a tremendous help for wizard type actions.
Is it mature enough though?  I don't think scope interceptor looks at
annotations in a super class.

I tried to consolidate similar functionality into a super class. After I was
finished the annotations in the super class had no effect.

I would like to this become a part of the framework, but I am not sure about
tucking it in just before the 2.1 build.

Matt