Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2020/04/01 18:48:31 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache PLC4X Build-Tools Code-Generation 1.2.0

I Vote +1 (binding)

I checked:

- Downloaded Artifacts and checked hash and signature
- Checked existence and Content of LICENSE, NOTICE, README; RELEASE_NOTES
- No unexpected binaries
- Built project according to readme (mvn install) (macOs Mojave 10.14.6)

Best
Julian

Am 31.03.20, 20:05 schrieb "Niklas Merz" <ni...@apache.org>:

    I vote +1 (non-binding)

    Niklas

    [OK] Download all staged artifacts under the url specified in the
    release vote email
    [OK] Verify the signature is correct
    [OK] Check if the check is successful.
    [OK] Check if the signature references an Apache email address.
    [OK] Verify the SHA512 hashes.
    [OK] Unzip the archive.
    [OK] Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES
    files in the extracted source bundle.
    [OK] Verify the content of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files
    in the extracted source bundle.
    [OK] Run RAT
    [OK] Search for SNAPSHOT
    [OK] Build the project according to the information in the README.md file.