Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/08 17:24:11 UTC

Example classes included in gora maven artifacts/jar's

Hi Folks,
Right now the persistent classes in gora-core used in our testing suite
e.g. Employee, WebPage, Metadata, etc. are packaged with the generated
gora-core:jar as oppose to gora-core:test-jar.
Do folk agree that this is incorrect and that this should be the other way
around?
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Example classes included in gora maven artifacts/jar's

Posted by Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
+ 1 Lewis.

Renato M.