Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com> on 2005/09/14 15:23:33 UTC

Re: [m2] tomcat plugin problems

Don't recall the tomcat exception (went away when I rebuild "@execute
phase" to "@phase") and don't mind waiting for binary + better docs.

However I do try to shoehorn a few things after the install task such
as deploying a webapp to tomcat. So is this a summary of the build
lifecycle?

compile......package......install....[ANYTHING GOES]

That's fine if it is but I just want to make sure I'm making full use
of the lifecycle.

Thanks
-AW

Posted by Ashley Williams <ag...@mac.com>.
Should get my environment back from Ivy (another cool product!) today
so I will be in a position to recreate the problem.

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.