Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Tyson Hamilton <ty...@google.com> on 2020/04/28 21:45:38 UTC

Greetings from Tyson

Hello Beam Community,

This is just a simple 'Hello' to introduce myself. I'm a Software Engineer at Google and have worked with data processing languages and runtime systems on and off during my career. I now have the pleasure of dedicating more time towards working with you lovely folks on Beam and I'm really excited!

I hope you're all doing well and staying safe in these difficult times.

-Tyson

Re: Greetings from Tyson

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.
Welcome!