Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by jitendra shelar <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/09 20:48:51 UTC

Issue in accessing Windows and Linux VM

Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how to add drivers to the windows VM created
from windows ISO?

Also please tell me how to configure this windows VM to make it accessible
via RDP.

And what all changes I need to make on linux vm to make it accessible via
putty?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jitendra

Re: Issue in accessing Windows and Linux VM

Posted by jitendra shelar <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sanjeev,Kirk,Frankie, Daan.

@Sanjeev, I have deployed VMs in isolated network.
I will try with it.

Regards,
Jitendra

Posted by jitendra shelar <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Jitendra,

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Jitendra,

Posted by Frankie Onuonga <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Frankie Onuonga <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Jitendra,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Jitendra,

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi, check the documentation for the hypervisor you are using with
CloudStack.  It will include the instructions to install the needed drivers.

Best regards,
Kirk