Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Sumit Raja <su...@internetters.co.uk> on 2002/02/25 18:14:10 UTC

Namespace changes

Hi,

I am in a bit of a fix:

I need 1.4.4 to be able to parse XSD and XML with the
2000/10/XMLSchema-Instance namespace. Currently if I try to parse an XML
document with this namespace it exceptions with:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: General Schema Error: Grammar with uri:
urn:iana:xml:ns:epp , can not be found; schema namespace may be wrong:
Xerces supports schemas from the "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"

Any ideas on how I can do this? I cannot use an older version of Xerces
because the tollkit that I am using needs version 1.4.3 or above.

Cheers

Sumit