Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Brian Sam-Bodden <bs...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/22 01:21:11 UTC

Loop through a set of directories and run an ant target

Hi,
  I have a /components directory under which I have /comp1, /comp2, /compx.
I want to have an ant script at the /components level that looks at every
directory under /components and run a task of an ant script is that
directory. Any ideas?

I know ant is not a scripting language but I'm looking for a for-each type
of statement that I can use with the ant target.

Thanks