Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by turbine_newbie <il...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/10 07:45:09 UTC

using velocity frames

hi there! i am using turbine 2.3. i guess i don't have
to modify my TR.props in using frames, is that
correct? i followed the steps in the velocity site
how-to
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine/turbine-2.3/howto/velocity-site-howto.html
but still nothing happened. can someone post a working
snippet of how to use frames in velocity? thank you so
much for your help!

Re: using velocity frames

Posted by Shinobu Kawai <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> actually im new in both turbine and velocity.=) but
> what i'm trying to find out is how can i use frames in
> velocity, because it doesn't seem to work.=( do you
> have a snippet there that uses frames?can you post it?
> thank you so much!
Sadly, no I don't.  I don't like frames that much.  (But I don't think
it should be so difficult.)  How about this:

Can you share with us what you have tried (w/ source code), what you
expected, and what you actually got?  We'll start there and try to fix
your problems.

Best regards,
-- Shinobu Kawai

--