Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Linden H van der (MI)" <H....@MI.unimaas.nl> on 2005/04/27 22:26:03 UTC

FileGenerator modification? (was: RE: How to read the lastModifiedDate of the original XML file?)

Is it possible to extend/modify the FileGenerator by adding a
'lastmodified' attribute or element to the stream?
Looking through the code of FileGenerator it seems as if lastModified
date is already read/parsed to decide validity.

Only I have no idea how to (optionally) add the information to the
regular FileGenerator.

Anybody?

Bye, Helma