Posted to user@beam.apache.org by 74...@gmail.com, 74...@gmail.com on 2019/02/25 19:10:47 UTC

Element counts in python apache-beam dataflow

I have a question about the following, found in: https://beam.apache.org/documentation/sdks/python-streaming/#dataflowrunner-specific-features

"Some monitoring features, such as msec counters, display data, metrics, and element counts for transforms. However, logging, watermarks, and element counts for sources are supported."

Does anyone know when this will be implemented? Currently having some issues profiling our pipelines, and would appreciate some insight as to how we can go about doing so without the metrics.

Thanks!