Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Catherine Morgan <Ca...@weir-tech.co.uk> on 2003/04/17 11:06:05 UTC

global forwards and actions - beginner question

I am trying to include a link in a page to allow the user to logout.
The link is as follows:

In my struts-config file I have a global forward as follows:
<global-forwards>
  <forward name="logout" path="/logout.do"/>
</global-forwards>

..and an action-mapping as follows:
<action path="/logout" type="mypackage.LogoutAction">
  <forward name="logoutsuccess" path="/jsps/logout.jsp"/>
</action>

When I click on the logout link I get an HTTP 500 error with the message "No
Context configured to process this request".

Can anyone tell me what I have done wrong with the above code?

Thanks,
Catharine