Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Yang, Jinxuan" <ji...@kcl.ac.uk.INVALID> on 2021/05/25 14:07:31 UTC

Trouble in the the instalment of Maven("libjansi.jnilib' can not be opened )

Dear Mr/Ms,

Hope you well.

I met the trouble showing in the pic. What’s the key to this? Is this bc the Mac system?

[cid:image001.png@01D75177.AF0F42D0]

All my best,
Jinxuan

Re: Trouble in the the instalment of Maven("libjansi.jnilib' can not be opened )

Posted by Alexander Kriegisch <al...@kriegisch.name>.
Hi Jinxuan.

I cannot see anything on your inline picture. This mailing list is kind
of restrictive concerning HTML mails and attachments, so your safest bet
is to paste your POM and/or console error log or add a link to any
screenshots, if you think they are essential. Usually, textual
information is better because people can search and copy it.

If you had trouble installing or running something, please also explain
how you did it step by step, which Java and Maven versions you are using
and what else might be relevant in order to understand and reproduce
your problem. Thank you.

--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de