Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2002/04/30 12:33:24 UTC

Touched files since last tag or not included in the tag

Hi,

You busy lot seem to be committing on a daily basis again ;)
Of the files below, is there anything people have strong
feelings about whether it should go in?

U BuildBin.dsp
U CHANGES
U Makefile.win
U NWGNUmakefile
U build/NWGNUenvironment.inc
U docs/manual/mod/mod_cache.xml
U docs/manual/platform/win_compiling.html

U include/ap_mmn.h [the minor bump instead of major]

U modules/experimental/mod_mem_cache.c
U modules/proxy/NWGNUproxy

U modules/ssl/README              [synching of mod_ssl I take]
U modules/ssl/ssl_engine_log.c
U modules/ssl/ssl_scache_shmcb.c

U srclib/apr/CHANGES
U srclib/apr/apr.dsp

U srclib/apr/configure.in [the /dev/zero change ("no" from justin)]

U srclib/apr/libapr.dsp
U srclib/apr/include/apr_compat.h
U srclib/apr/include/apr_signal.h
U srclib/apr/include/apr_want.h
U srclib/apr/test/testvsn.c
U srclib/apr/threadproc/netware/signals.c
U srclib/apr/threadproc/unix/signals.c
U srclib/apr/threadproc/win32/proc.c
U srclib/apr-util/misc/apr_rmm.c
U srclib/apr-util/test/Makefile.in
U srclib/apr-util/test/testrmm.c

U support/ab.c [the seperate version scheme]

U support/apxs.in [does this include Thom/Piers patch?]

Sander

T -23h30 :)

Re: Touched files since last tag or not included in the tag

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net>.
"Sander Striker" <st...@apache.org> writes:

> U support/apxs.in [does this include Thom/Piers patch?]

I'd like to see this in there... otherwise, apxs in a binbuild is
broken.  apxs.in 1.37 has the fix.

Unfortunately it does not include Thom's/Pier's patch.

--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: Touched files since last tag or not included in the tag

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Sander Striker wrote:

> Of the files below, is there anything people have strong
> feelings about whether it should go in?

> U modules/ssl/README              [synching of mod_ssl I take]
> U modules/ssl/ssl_engine_log.c
> U modules/ssl/ssl_scache_shmcb.c

I'd like to see these go in... especially the shmcb changes (without which
shmcb is totally broken).  The log change is less important, but it is a
feature present in mod_ssl 2.8.8-1.3.24, so...

> U srclib/apr/include/apr_compat.h

This definitely needs to go in I think.

Thanks!
--Cliff