Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/10 22:34:29 UTC

[Axis2][ShowStopper] mtom severly broken...when running in tomcat

Thilina,

Please deploy the imagetransfer's mtomSample.aar file and run the
client in mtomClient.jar. Am getting
"javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException". Am still debugging. looks bad.

-- dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform

Re: [Axis2][ShowStopper] mtom severly broken...when running in tomcat

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
I'm trying .... :(...Still no luck...

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
try it....does not work...

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 09:09 +0600, Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
> Hi,
> I just came.... Any progress ... What i believed  is there is no need
> ot set  Content-Length in MIME messages, Since they depend on
> Boundaries... If we are going to set the content-length we have to
> buffer the whole message in memory...
>
> Is it mandatory in HTTP 1.0 to set the content-length...

Dims may have meant HTTP 1.1 .. in there it is because support for
keep-alive is mandatory in HTTP 1.1 and of course u can't do keep alive
without content length.

However having to buffer the entire thing would kill everything; I guess
the solution will be to buffer it into a file, compute the length and
stream the file out.

Sanjiva.

Re: [Axis2][ShowStopper] mtom severly broken...when running in tomcat

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.