Posted to oro-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2002/04/04 20:40:47 UTC

Re: AW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] jakarta-oro 2.0.6 released

>might it be possible that you forgot to add the build files in the new
>packages (V 2.06)? I tried both the zip and the tar and did not find these!

From the CHANGES file:

o Removed ant and support jars from distribution and moved build.xml to
  top level directory.  From now on, you must have ant installed on your
  system to build the source.

In other words, just run 'ant <target>' (e.g., ant jar).  The build.xml
and build.properties files are there.  It looks like I failed to update
the instructions in the COMPILE file though.

daniel