Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Surendra , Manchikanti" <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/22 23:28:41 UTC

Kafka Connector for Solr

Hi,

I have implemented KafkaConnector for Solr, Please find the below github
link.

https://github.com/msurendra/kafka-connect-solr

The initial release having SolrSinkConnector Only, SolrSourceConnector
under development will add it soon.

Regards,
Surendra M

Re: Kafka Connector for Solr

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
Thank you, Surendra.

I've added your connector to the Connector Hub page:
http://www.confluent.io/developers/connectors

Re: Kafka Connector for Solr

Posted by "Surendra , Manchikanti" <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jay,