Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Brown, Carlton" <Ca...@BellSouth.com> on 2005/12/16 22:26:31 UTC

OutOfMemory exception after introducing task

Anybody ever get an OutOfMemory exception after introducing the <depend>
task into their build?

Where and how exactly do I increase my memory to avoid this exception?

Re: OutOfMemory exception after introducing task

Posted by glenn opdycke-hansen <gl...@gmail.com>.
The -Xmx option (max heap) will avoid the OOME.
However it is not recommended setting the -Xms (initial heap) to the same
value as max.

--glenn

Posted by Ivan Ivanov <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,