Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Štefan Šimík <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/07 18:12:06 UTC

Contribution to Wicket WIKI

I would like to ask, how is possible to update WIKI.

I found som info at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/How+to+contribute+documentation+to+the+Wiki

but I cannot find any link for editing of the page (I am logged in, as
common user).

Stefan

Re: Contribution to Wicket WIKI

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Since a while the WIKI is locked up for editing by everyone because there
was too much spam (according to Apache sysadmins).
Give us your WIKI id and we will add you to the list of editors.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov