Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by "Popa, Sebastian" <Se...@philips.com> on 2014/10/20 14:34:34 UTC

FW: SpanMultiTermQueryWrapper equivalent in C#

Hello,

I already asked on the Users mailing list the same question, and I was advised to ask also on this developers list.

I need to use:

-          Lucene.Net, and

-          Lucene.Net.Contrib
In an application that needs to be ported to .NET.
However one of the crucial functions of the application uses SpanMultiTermQueryWrapper.

It might be that a branch 3.1 would contain already this class.
Could you please help me in recompiling a version of the libraries that contains the class described above?

Best regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian Popa

Senior Software Designer Healthcare, Scrum Master
Philips Innovation Services - Software Products and Systems
High Tech Campus 37, Room 6.015
5656 AE Eindhoven, The Netherlands
E-mail: sebastian.popa@philips.com
Mobile: 0652878524
http://www.innovationservices.philips.com

P   Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to