Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/08 23:52:47 UTC

Windows assist?

Windows-based devs,

I've made a couple changes in the build system, but have studiously
tried to avoid any impact on the Windows build system. However, there
are two things that I'd like to request somebody finish:

1) there is a new build/generator/templates/ directory. it would be
great to move build/generator/*.ezt into there. I have not
investigated the source code changes needed to pull that off.

2) gen_base.py: GeneratorBase.write_sqlite_headers() does what
gen_win's _create_sqlite_header() does. I believe the latter can be
totally nuked.

I'd be happy to cough up patches if somebody wants to buddy-test them.
However, I think the changes are pretty straight-forward, so
coordination may be more effort :-P

Thanks,
-g

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2126159