Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ted Roeloffzen <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/08 16:10:41 UTC

CXF dates are empty

Hi All,
I'm using CXf and i have a wierd problem.
I have a class that has 2 dates.
They are XMLGregorianCalendars.
When i send the object to the server, the dates are null.
I can't seem to figure out what i'm doing wrong.
thanks

Re: CXF dates are empty

Posted by Ted Roeloffzen <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glen,
I haven't checked with wireshark yet, but all the other properties are being
picked up correctly.
Ted

Re: CXF dates are empty

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.