Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@tresys.com> on 2020/04/06 14:10:34 UTC

Using Scala 2.12.11

I recently heard of a developer trying to use VSCode for Scala on Daffodil.

Looks like there is a requirement for Scala version 2.12.11, which is just a minor point release from what we've been using which is 2.12.10.

Can we move to 2.12.11 for the 2.6.0 release?

Mike Beckerle | Principal Engineer
[Owl Cyber Defense]<http://owlcyberdefense.com>
[cid:0e38d0e6-2cc6-4b61-8d58-e127df0e8201] is now a part of Owl<https://owlcyberdefense.com/news/owl-cyber-defense-tresys-technology-announce-merger/>
P +1-781-330-0412