Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/16 03:04:22 UTC

Re: svn commit: r959733 - in /openwebbeans/trunk/webbeans-openejb/src: main/java/org/apache/webbeans/ejb/ main/java/org/apache/webbeans/ejb/resource/ test/java/org/apache/webbeans/ejb/

> +
> +            //Means that this is not the our deployment archive
> +            boolean result = addBeanDeploymentInfos(statelessList.toArray(new DeploymentInfo[statelessList.size()]), SessionBeanType.STATELESS);
> +            if(!result)
> +            {
> +                deployedApplications.remove(appInfo);
> +                return;
> +            }
>
> -            addBeanDeploymentInfos(statelessList.toArray(new DeploymentInfo[statelessList.size()]), SessionBeanType.STATELESS);
>             addBeanDeploymentInfos(statefulList.toArray(new DeploymentInfo[statefulList.size()]), SessionBeanType.STATEFUL);
>             addBeanDeploymentInfos(singletonList.toArray(new DeploymentInfo[singletonList.size()]), SessionBeanType.SINGLETON);
>         }

Gurkan,

Doesn't this disable EJB support for applications that don't have
stateless session beans but might have a singleton or an SFSB?

Is it as simple as making sure none of them return true  before
removing deployed app?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, you are so right! I forgot to add same thing for other types :)

Thanks;

--Gurkan