Posted to general@james.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2003/11/07 19:42:59 UTC

Contributor license agreement (CLA)

The Apache Software Foundation has identified these accounts on the
James project as not having a signed CLA on file:

danny
darrell
hbedi
pgoldstein
vincenzo

In some cases we suspect the CLA might have been lost.  Regardless, each
committer is required to have a signed CLA on file, so we need to go
through the motions and get this paperwork processed.

Please download the CLA from
http://www.apache.org/foundation/ASF_Contributor_License_2.pdf, sign it,
and fax it in to 1-410-803-2258 or mail it to the address provided in
the PDF.

Thanks for your attention in this record-keeping matter.  Please let me
know if you have any questions.

--
Serge Knystautas
President