Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by József Kett <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/12 15:24:19 UTC

Apache JIRA contributor access

Hi,

I would like to get contributor access to Apache Nifi and/or NiFi MiNiFi
C++ on JIRA. Can you please add me to contributor list? My username is
'Kett'.

Thanks,
József

Re: Apache JIRA contributor access

Posted by Marc Parisi <ph...@apache.org>.
József,
  Thank you for your interest. You are now a contributor and should be able
to self assign. Please let me know if you have any issues. Thanks!