Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Nikolay Mihaylov <nm...@nmmm.nu> on 2015/01/02 19:27:39 UTC

sstable structure

Hi

from some time I try to find the structure of sstable is it documented
somewhere or can anyone explain it to me

I am speaking about "hex dump" bytes stored on the disk.

Nick.

Re: sstable structure

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
sstable2json can give you a pretty good idea of the format.  Otherwise,
your best option is to read the code, starting with
org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTableWriter.

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>