Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2008/05/28 07:42:46 UTC

Re: Creative Commons ShareAlike in documentation

Late reply I know. Sorry.

In this case I think this is fine - the icons aren't distributed in
'source', so people are unlikely to be drawn into modifying the
versions you have there for anything public, so as long as we very
clearly identify that we're doing this then it's cool.

Any nays? Otherwise I'll go ahead and add this to the previously asked
questions.

Hen