Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/11 21:52:11 UTC

IRC Meetings

Ah, yes and to mention, I created the IRC channel "tamaya" at
irc.freenode.net.
Looking at the CDI expert group the weekly IRC sessions there have shown to
be very effective. So I would propose, we do something similar for our
project.

The CDI EG is running it a 6pm. I would prefer running it from 8-9pm MET
(GMT+1), best matches would be Monday or Thursday. On Friday it also works,
but better later, e.g. 9-10...

WDYT?

Cheers,
Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*

Re: IRC Meetings

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks for the hint ;)

Re: IRC Meetings