Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Chuck D'Antonio <ch...@acquia.com> on 2009/12/04 20:53:34 UTC

Issue with remote server POSTing

Hi,

I'm new to the list since for the most part jMeter has "just worked"
when I've used it in the past.  I'm running a set of remote tests and
having issues with all of the POST requests in my plan.  The plan runs
locally in the GUI, but when I attempt to run it remotely the body of
the POST request is not sent (I've validated this through packet
capture).  I'm hoping this is a something simple that I'm missing and
someone will be able to help me out.

Thanks,
Chuck D'Antonio

Re: Issue with remote server POSTing

Posted by Chuck D'Antonio <ch...@acquia.com>.
I ended up trying to troubleshoot further by manually running the
tests on each host, and that lead to an exception on the log.  The
error turned out to be with parsing the JMX file, and updated to a
newer JVM resolved it.

Chuck