Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Joe Reger, Jr." <re...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/08 06:33:25 UTC

processTrain to attach two view-ids to one stop?

Hi all!

Is there any way to tie two view-ids to one train stop?  I'm
configuring my stops in faces-config.xml:

    <managed-bean>
    <managed-bean-name>survey1</managed-bean-name>
    <managed-bean-class>com.dneero.processtrain.ProcessTrainPage</managed-bean-class>
    <managed-bean-scope>none</managed-bean-scope>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>viewId</property-name>
      <value>/researcher/researchersurveydetail_01.xhtml</value>
    </managed-property>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>label</property-name>
      <value>Start</value>
    </managed-property>
    <managed-property>
      <property-name>outcome</property-name>
      <value>survey1</value>
    </managed-property>
  </managed-bean>

Is the proper way to set the value of viewId to a comma-separated list
of view-ids?

      <property-name>viewId</property-name>
      <value>/researcher/researchersurveydetail_01.xhtml,
someotherpage.xhtml</value>

Joe

Re: processTrain to attach two view-ids to one stop?

Posted by "Joe Reger, Jr." <re...@gmail.com>.
> Is the proper way to set the value of viewId to a comma-separated list
> of view-ids?

Nope... just tested that out... doesn't work.   Should I make the
viewId property a String[] or is it impossible to tie two viewIds to
one stop?

Thanks,

Joe