Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org> on 2009/04/29 19:53:57 UTC

1.6.2 next week?

We've merged a few more items to 1.6.x since 1.6.1, and STATUS is
starting to fill up.  I'm thinking of cutting 1.6.2 next week.  Any
thoughts/objections?

-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1984363

Re: 1.6.2 next week?

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Hyrum K. Wright <hy...@hyrumwright.org> wrote:
> We've merged a few more items to 1.6.x since 1.6.1, and STATUS is
> starting to fill up.  I'm thinking of cutting 1.6.2 next week.  Any
> thoughts/objections?

No objection, but as I pointed out on IRC I will not be available next
week to sign the Windows build.  So we either need to find someone
else to provide the 3rd signature or expect to receive mine sometime
on Sunday/Monday.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1984770

Re: 1.6.2 next week?

Posted by Paul Burba <pt...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Hyrum K. Wright <hy...@hyrumwright.org> wrote:
> We've merged a few more items to 1.6.x since 1.6.1, and STATUS is
> starting to fill up.
>
> I'm thinking of cutting 1.6.2 next week.

+1

> Any thoughts/objections?

Only that if anyone has questions about the slew of merge improvements
in STATUS, ping me in IRC.

Paul

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1984942